Battle of the Gods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle of the Gods

The Roleplay forums for Battle of the Gods.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
It is now turn 2.

Battle of the Gods: The Beginning of the Game

Go down 
+6
trillioneyes
Snowyowl
Shalkka
Ian
Magikarcher
Oralordos
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Omegatron

Character sheet
Name: Algeron
Race Name: Metrozoi

Battle of the Gods: The Beginning of the Game - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Gods: The Beginning of the Game   Battle of the Gods: The Beginning of the Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 2:39 pm

Algeron listened to all the discussions that had been going on but didn't say anything, he was busy on a device a 21st century Human would recognise as a smart phone. He too wanted peace and cooperation rather than war but he suspected there could only ever be one winner. He decided to check on his Metrozoi and see how they were doing. He found that they had started to build a small community where they were seeded with the hologram disk Algeron used to communicate with them in the centre. There were a couple of small buildings and one of the Metrozoi was roasting a small mammal of some sort over a fire. Two of the others were out hunting with basic knife like weapons and the last one was inside one of the buildings, trying to make new tools. Algeron smiled and nodded began to turn away from the hologram before turning back to it to name the city: Omega Prime. The disk created a small revolving hologram of the letter Omega.
Back to top Go down
Snowyowl

Snowyowl

Character sheet
Name: Somerley
Race Name: Aquarians

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Gods: The Beginning of the Game   Battle of the Gods: The Beginning of the Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 12:17 am

Somerley rummages around in his pockets, and extracts a packet of chocolate digestives. "Omega Prime? Very melodramatic. Are you going to call your next city "Omega Second", then?"

"Biscuit, anyone? I'm getting bored waiting for the first turn to start."
Back to top Go down
UsOurselvesandWe

UsOurselvesandWe

Character sheet
Name: Siccus
Race Name: Bellundinae

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Gods: The Beginning of the Game   Battle of the Gods: The Beginning of the Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 4:06 am

“Children, my brothers’ have taught the basics of hunting and survival in the mild hazards of the surrounding desert. But on this, the third week of your development, I will be teaching you alchemy.”

One of the young stands up “mother, we need?”

“Yes child, it is an important part of our culture and what separates us in a not so small way from the animals that we eat. It can be used to make weapons,” she draws a small symbol in the sand and pours tiny amount of energy into it, and the sand assembles itself in to a simple stone dagger. “To walls” (larger symbol, more energy) a small wall forms between her and the young. “You may also destroy most things that block your way” plunging the dagger into the wall. Siccus notices a complex design incorporated into the dagger that once looked so crude, and a moment later the wall and dagger both dissolve back into sand.

“Now at this time you will not be able.” a freezing wind stops her thoughts, the children cry “Cold, mother, cold.”

Siccus, realizing “Oh, sorry about that. I really should stop regulating the temperature of the air around me if I intend to be in the same area as cold-blooded beings such as yourselves. Well since I’m here, where is that older woman I was speaking to before?”

“You are the one mother spoke of? I was thinking you would be older form the way she talked about you. She left a long time ago looking for the creatures you told her about, I do not know I what direction she traveled.”

“Oh.” Looking in all directions (as only one that can bend space do) he sees her in the east stalking a furred animal in a small forest not too far from the edge of a large mountain, though it was unclear if she was studying it or planning to eat it. There is no need to bother her at the moment. “Hmm, she may have trouble navigating those peaks if she continues in that direction. Well I think I’ve disrupted you class long enough. Don’t forget to work together kids and as always have fun.”

Turning from the map and not looking back Siccus pulls out a yo-yo and choosing a door at random walks out of the game room grinning widely.
Back to top Go down
Omegatron

Character sheet
Name: Algeron
Race Name: Metrozoi

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Gods: The Beginning of the Game   Battle of the Gods: The Beginning of the Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 9:19 am

Algeron takes a biscuit.
"I'll decide what to call when next city when I get there, Omega Prime just sounded like a cool name for the first one."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Gods: The Beginning of the Game   Battle of the Gods: The Beginning of the Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle of the Gods: The Beginning of the Game
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3