Battle of the Gods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle of the Gods

The Roleplay forums for Battle of the Gods.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
It is now turn 2.

Is Battle of the Gods dead?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
eliotn

Character sheet
Name: Rogue
Race Name: Pixie

Is Battle of the Gods dead? Empty
PostSubject: Is Battle of the Gods dead?   Is Battle of the Gods dead? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 10:25 pm

Haven't seen anyone post in this forum for several days. Is battle of the gods officially over?
Back to top Go down
Oralordos
Admin
Oralordos

Character sheet
Name: Imun
Race Name: Ilosa

PostSubject: Re: Is Battle of the Gods dead?   Is Battle of the Gods dead? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 10:55 pm

No, or rather, I hope not. Everyone's kinda just waiting for me to post the growth point chart and announce turn 1 before it continues.
Unfortunately I've been sick for a while now and the sickness just doesn't want to go away so I've been feeling like junk and unable to think straight enough to make a growth point chart.
Back to top Go down
Snowyowl

Snowyowl

Character sheet
Name: Somerley
Race Name: Aquarians

PostSubject: Reporting in!   Is Battle of the Gods dead? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 6:51 am

I'm still here. I check back every few days to see if anything's going on. It usually isn't.
Back to top Go down
eliotn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Is Battle of the Gods dead?   Is Battle of the Gods dead? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 12:43 pm

Yeah, I am also checking back to see if something is going on. Would be a shame if it stopped because Imun could not continue.
Back to top Go down
Snowyowl

Snowyowl

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Is Battle of the Gods dead?   Is Battle of the Gods dead? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 4:49 pm

Since we're here, what program are you using to render the map and to add units and cities? (Or what program are you planning to use?)
Back to top Go down
Oralordos
Admin
Oralordos

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Is Battle of the Gods dead?   Is Battle of the Gods dead? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 4:58 pm

I'm using Ascii Draw 8. Unfortunately I cannot find the website where I got it from at this moment.
Back to top Go down
eliotn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Is Battle of the Gods dead?   Is Battle of the Gods dead? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 1:55 pm

When is the next turn going to begin?
Back to top Go down
Oralordos
Admin
Oralordos

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Is Battle of the Gods dead?   Is Battle of the Gods dead? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 2:39 pm

As soon as everyone's taken this turn. Feel free to bug people to do it.
Back to top Go down
eliotn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Is Battle of the Gods dead?   Is Battle of the Gods dead? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 9:01 pm

Can't we just take the next turn, as trillioneyes hasn't visited the forum for the next week. She can catch up later.
Back to top Go down
Snowyowl

Snowyowl

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Is Battle of the Gods dead?   Is Battle of the Gods dead? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 12:00 pm

Agreed. I reiterate that making turns end at regular intervals would be nice. As long as we can make moves a few turns in advance (by PM to our friendly admin), there shouldn't be a problem. Heck, let trillioneyes make her move retroactively if she wants.
Back to top Go down
eliotn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Is Battle of the Gods dead?   Is Battle of the Gods dead? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 3:09 pm

I just talked with trillioneyes online. She won't be able to post her next turn. The other users have been idle so long that they have been pretty much disconnected from the game.

So lets start the next turn! Sorry, but over 1 week is too long for a turn.
Back to top Go down
Snowyowl

Snowyowl

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Is Battle of the Gods dead?   Is Battle of the Gods dead? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 8:22 am

I'm waiting for the map to appear, just so I'm sure of what I'm doing.
Back to top Go down
Omegatron

Character sheet
Name: Algeron
Race Name: Metrozoi

PostSubject: Re: Is Battle of the Gods dead?   Is Battle of the Gods dead? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 12:44 pm

I'm going to be going away for about a week tomorrow and may not have internet access, should I PM you (Oralordos) with what I'll be doing so you can reveal it publicly at the right time?
Back to top Go down
Oralordos
Admin
Oralordos

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Is Battle of the Gods dead?   Is Battle of the Gods dead? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 4:01 pm

Snowyowl wrote:
I'm waiting for the map to appear, just so I'm sure of what I'm doing.
Oh, did I forget to post an updated map? I'll do that.

Omegatron wrote:
I'm going to be going away for about a week tomorrow and may not have internet access, should I PM you (Oralordos) with what I'll be doing so you can reveal it publicly at the right time?
That would work.
Back to top Go down
eliotn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Is Battle of the Gods dead?   Is Battle of the Gods dead? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 9:13 pm

Wow, this fourm has been silent lately. Is anyone on?
Back to top Go down
UsOurselvesandWe

UsOurselvesandWe

Character sheet
Name: Siccus
Race Name: Bellundinae

PostSubject: Re: Is Battle of the Gods dead?   Is Battle of the Gods dead? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 9:58 pm

I’m still here, I’ve been thinking about writing a new part of Certae’s story but I could not find the time lately. Possibly later tonight or tomorrow night I will something up, at the very least a teaser

Update: actually I have kind of . . . (lost interest, would be the wrong wording) grown detached from this story. Lost motivation. With no clear cut deadline to kick me into gear (other people posting) my thoughts have strayed to other stories, which I previously thought about writing (and are tempting me again). If others post again then I will also.

I know this forum has always been relatively slow, I’m not saying it’s dead, just maybe in a coma it might pull through (I hope it does), it might not, regardless I will be checking back in a few times daily (to see if that fire has been put back under my feet). I hope you all (come back, please, dear gods somebody do something, like reply to my pm hint hint) are more motivated then I am, because I do want to continue this story.
Back to top Go down
eliotn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Is Battle of the Gods dead?   Is Battle of the Gods dead? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 1:30 pm

I am still here. Maybe I should start a game somewhere else?
Back to top Go down
Snowyowl

Snowyowl

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Is Battle of the Gods dead?   Is Battle of the Gods dead? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 9:39 pm

UOaW, I'm still here, but feeling the same way as you. I don't usually focus on one thing for more than... say, a week or so, unless it's particularly interesting. And I don't have high hopes for this forum being interesting much longer.

Still, it's been fun. I particularly liked Trillioneyes' character - I'm strongly tempted to plagiarise inspire myself from her in some future settings.
Back to top Go down
Omegatron

Character sheet
Name: Algeron
Race Name: Metrozoi

PostSubject: Re: Is Battle of the Gods dead?   Is Battle of the Gods dead? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 8:02 am

I'm still here and would like to continue the game somehow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Battle of the Gods dead?   Is Battle of the Gods dead? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is Battle of the Gods dead?
Page 1 of 1