Battle of the Gods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle of the Gods

The Roleplay forums for Battle of the Gods.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
It is now turn 2.

Recruiting for a new battle of the gods game

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
eliotn

Character sheet
Name: Rogue
Race Name: Pixie

Recruiting for a new battle of the gods game Empty
PostSubject: Recruiting for a new battle of the gods game   Recruiting for a new battle of the gods game I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 12:51 am

Goals:
-Make it actually based on a roleplaying system, so its clearer what can and cannot be done.
-Recruit more interest.
-Have some interesting cities, things built.

Post: http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=195926

Have Fun!

P.S. Just noticing someone is starting something similar to Battle of the Gods. And it looks awesome:
http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=10816827#post10816827
Back to top Go down
UsOurselvesandWe

UsOurselvesandWe

Character sheet
Name: Siccus
Race Name: Bellundinae

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting for a new battle of the gods game   Recruiting for a new battle of the gods game I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 5:26 am

Would I be able to keep Siccus for my character I’ve grown slightly attached to him (as he acts roughly how I would, if I didn’t care how people think of me).
I wouldn’t use the bellundinae, though I liked their story initially I’ve played it through a few times in my head and I couldn’t quite make it work right, and I never found an ending for the “prequel”.
Also has there been any decision as to where it will be happening, that site or this one?
Back to top Go down
eliotn

Character sheet
Name: Rogue
Race Name: Pixie

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting for a new battle of the gods game   Recruiting for a new battle of the gods game I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 5:45 am

UsOurselvesandWe wrote:
Would I be able to keep Siccus for my character I’ve grown slightly attached to him (as he acts roughly how I would, if I didn’t care how people think of me).
I wouldn’t use the bellundinae, though I liked their story initially I’ve played it through a few times in my head and I couldn’t quite make it work right, and I never found an ending for the “prequel”.
Also has there been any decision as to where it will be happening, that site or this one?

I think so. I don't have the final details yet. Anyways, I guess this is also going to be a recruiting thread, post if you have interest.
Back to top Go down
Snowyowl

Snowyowl

Character sheet
Name: Somerley
Race Name: Aquarians

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting for a new battle of the gods game   Recruiting for a new battle of the gods game I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 7:43 am

bounce
*heads over to Giantitp*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting for a new battle of the gods game   Recruiting for a new battle of the gods game I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recruiting for a new battle of the gods game
Page 1 of 1