Battle of the Gods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle of the Gods

The Roleplay forums for Battle of the Gods.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
It is now turn 2.

How will time travel work?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
eliotn

Character sheet
Name: Rogue
Race Name: Pixie

How will time travel work? Empty
PostSubject: How will time travel work?   How will time travel work? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 5:38 pm

I am wondering how time travel will work, seeing as we recruited some people from the achron forums, as some gods have time travel as one of their domains. Can we have our race do a massive ritual to send help to the past?
Back to top Go down
Oralordos
Admin
Oralordos

Character sheet
Name: Imun
Race Name: Ilosa

PostSubject: Re: How will time travel work?   How will time travel work? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 7:04 pm

That could be difficult to do to say the least. I'm not a computer with multiple gigabytes of memory to store what happened in the past. I think it would be safe to say that if time-travel appears, it will be extremely limited in what it does.
Back to top Go down
eliotn

Character sheet
Name: Rogue
Race Name: Pixie

PostSubject: Re: How will time travel work?   How will time travel work? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 8:48 pm

Oralordos wrote:
That could be difficult to do to say the least. I'm not a computer with multiple gigabytes of memory to store what happened in the past. I think it would be safe to say that if time-travel appears, it will be extremely limited in what it does.

Yeah, time travel is one hard beast to tackle. But I guess this question is inevitable, as there are people from the Achron forum here. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Oralordos
Admin
Oralordos

Character sheet
Name: Imun
Race Name: Ilosa

PostSubject: Re: How will time travel work?   How will time travel work? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 8:49 pm

Better now than later-on when someone set's himself up for time-travel and then finds out it's not normally possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How will time travel work?   How will time travel work? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How will time travel work?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle of the Gods :: BotG OOC-
Jump to: