Battle of the Gods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle of the Gods

The Roleplay forums for Battle of the Gods.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
It is now turn 2.

Turn update intervals

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
eliotn

Character sheet
Name: Rogue
Race Name: Pixie

Turn update intervals Empty
PostSubject: Turn update intervals   Turn update intervals I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 7:21 pm

As Snowyowl as suggested on the suggestions thread, there needs to be a regular interval for turns.

Here are my ideas:
-Turns can be started by anyone, once the appropriate time is passed. The same thread can be used, but clearly indicating that the next turn is started.
-If you miss a turn, thats ok, just do your actions for both turns.
-If the mod wants something special, the mod should reserve the turn post, and post the special thing when the turn begins.
-The schedule should be over-ridable, for turns in which lots of action is occuring, or there is some other important decision.

This thread is for additional suggestions or moderator comments.
Back to top Go down
Oralordos
Admin
Oralordos

Character sheet
Name: Imun
Race Name: Ilosa

Turn update intervals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turn update intervals   Turn update intervals I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 1:38 am

I will say that if we decide to have a schedule where everyone can do this that it can be announced like so:
Code:
[center][size=18][b]Turn #[/b][/size][/center]
That's what I used for the turn 1 thing in the thread. Every 5 pages of role-play or so I'll flip to a new thread.
Back to top Go down

Turn update intervals
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle of the Gods :: BotG OOC-
Jump to: